We’ve had a lot going on lately.
- In February we refinanced our duplex.
- A the end of February we bought a new car.
- In March our offer on a new house was accepted.
- We close on the new house May 10th.
- We’re in the process of finishing work on our apartment.
- We’re in the process of renting out our apartment (we’re keeping our duplex).
- My Photography business is just getting started.
- I started a new Outdoors Blog.
- Our first baby is due June 4th.
- Rachel has been put on bed-rest until the due date.
- Stressful things are afoot at work (some that I like, some that I don’t).
With all that’s going on I constantly need to remind myself to just slow down & breathe. It’s hard sometimes. There’s a lot to get done and it often feels like I’m not getting anywhere. I get tired of people telling me about it though, I’m fine. I take it all in stride, and whatever happens happens and we’ll deal with it as it comes.
Hey, I’m Ok.
I’ll be fine.