We’re really making progress now.
Drywall is up, paint is on, electric is in, stove is working, wall is open, furniture is moved, cabinets are in, siding is up and stained, bedroom doors are stained, floors have been stained.
Lots more to do though.
- Tongue and groove wood wallboard needs to go up in the living room.
- Window and door trim needs to be installed.
- Bedroom doors need to be hung.
- Some insulation needs to be hung.
- An attic staircase needs to be built and installed.
- The water system needs to be figured out.
- Remove compost toilet.
- Permanently install the cabinets including sink.
- Build an indoor/outdoor wood box.
The great news is though, the furniture is partially in and the addition has been opened to the old camp so now there’s space!
Can’t wait to get back up there and enjoy it.